Rocky Fork Outfitters and Guide Service LLC, is owned and operated by myself (Pat Pierson) with the able bodied assistance of my loving family. I have lived and fished the Beartooth country since 1979 and first began guiding on the Madison out of Ennis Montana in the early 1980’s. My Outfitters License (#936) is one of the earliest issued in Montana.
Although there are other fly-fishing outfitters, who have recently started operations in the Red Lodge area, we believe you’ll find that expertise, longevity, and an intimate knowledge of the Beartooth ecosystem makes a siginificant difference in the fly-fishing experience.
Once you fish with Rocky Fork, we are sure you will want to come back, and we would be happy to provide client references if you are interested.
- Natural Resources and Land Management
- Upland Game Bird Hunting
- Roberts Rockets School/Community
- Rockets 6 Man Football Program
- Trout Unlimited
- Ruffed Grouse Society
- Montana Department of Fish,Wildlife, and Parks
- Hunter Education Instructor (10 years)
- Appointed to the Upland Game Bird Citizens Advisory Council by the Director of the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks